Wed, Feb 01|
Scared to Sell
Do you have a fear of sounding like a salesperson instead of a passionate person? Do you want to sell your products but still be genuine?
Time & Location
Feb 01, 7:00 PM – 8:30 PM
About the event
Join us for the Scared to Sell webinar where I will teach you how to overcome the fear of selling your products or services. Many of us don't want to come off as money hungry and inauthentic. We are passionate about helping others, and don't want to be another irritating sales person.
But, the harsh reality is, if you are in business you have to learn how to sell. We are in business to make money. We make money by selling products or services. If we are not selling we are not earning. This training will help you gain confidence as an entrepreneur, increase your visibility in the market to increase sales, and ask the right questions to offer solutions to your customers pain points. We must listen to the problems of our customers and be ready to offer a solution through our products and services.
What I will teach you:
- How to gain the confidence to sell your products and services
- Create a genuine sales pitch that feels natural
- How to ask the right questions
- How to communicate succinctly and actively listen to your customers to close the sale
- How to follow up with potential clients without being overly aggressive
- How to create an efficient Sales Funnel
- How to create a Buyers Persona
- How to identify your Buyers Journey
- How to use a variety of marketing skills